Fostering Our Future Awards.
Yorkville Educational Foundation holds its Fostering Our Future Awards annually in April.
It is an opportunity for those who are a part of the Yorkville Schools community to be publicly recognized for their efforts in support of the district and the students it serves. Anyone from the Yorkville CUSD 115 community may submit a nomination for any of the
four major categories:
- Golden Fox Award (District Employee of the Year). Subcategories include EC – 6th
- Grade Educator of the Year, Grades 7-12 Educator of the Year, New Educator of the Year, Non Certified Employee of the year)
- Spirit of the Fox Award
- Partner of the Year
- Initiative of the Year
The nomination process will open in January of this year.
A special recognition celebration for all those nominated and their supporters will be held in April 2019.
Your partnership with the Foundation is not only a great investment in the community, but also a smart business move. It increases your visibility and brand recognition to our large audience of students, teachers, families, staff, and community members.
Sponsorships start at $250 and are 100% tax deductible.
It’s important that our community knows that your business supports the Foundation and the community. With your sponsorship you will be able to:
- Reach 7,000+ Yorkville parents & educators with recognition in the monthly District 115 newsletter
- Reach a highly engaged group of teachers and administrators who visit our website and social medial accounts to apply for awards
- Be recognized for your continued support to our entire audience during the April recognition event
For more information about Sponsorship, please email email@example.com
About the Selection Process
The nominations will be reviewed and screened by a committee comprised of representatives from Yorkville Schools, auxiliary groups, and community members. The review process will remove all names from the applications to strive for the highest levels of impartiality. The committee will determine the winners based upon nomination criteria. Nominees will be notified via a surprise announcement. They will also be invited to be Guests of Honor at the April "Fostering our Future" Awards where they will be recognized for their accomplishments.